Carl Faure. Musician. Yogi
Player not showing? Simply refresh your screen.
"Stretch is a community space where everyone feels welcome regardless of race, age, design aesthetic, spirituality."
Founder of Stretch, the yoga and movement studios in East London.
Former music producer and DJ.
Began yoga over 10 years ago when it was something of a counter cultural practice, much like the music scene then.
Had a vision to get guys into yoga and create spaces where people are connected within an inclusive community.
For more information on Stretch click here
PODCAST KEY NOTES
- Yoga wasn’t a goal orientated practice. The idea wasn’t to be good at yoga, and it still isn’t.
- People are looking to liberate themselves from suffering from however they are suffering, from however they are unhappy.
- Happiness is the result of conditioning, conditioning we didn’t ask for but have ended up with
- Yoga is not following anyone else's recipe, it’s working it out yourself.
- Yoga will unravel you, it will unravel the stuff you’re not conscious with, the ways you are conditioned, the way you are caught up in behaving.