Patagonia Houdini Jkt
Words: James Shaw
- Featherweight (102g) windshell.
- 100% Nylon with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish.
- Reflective logo on front and back.
- Single pull hood drawcord.
- Durable half elastic cuffs (they actually work)
- RRP: Approx £85
- What we did in it: Pretty much an essential when we are in the mountains
- Would we recommend? Absolutely it is super versatile and has all the features you need and nothing more.
Patagonia is a real go to brand for us here at weMove. The ethics and activism of the brand along with founder Yvon Chouinard's vision and journey to create a small big company.
As with all brands, they make some great product and a few things that aren't our taste. But that is a good thing in our eyes. Patagonia sticks to its guns, they are constantly looking for ways to improve their process and in turn product so that they respect the environment and act as a beacon for other apparel brands, particularly in a market which is dominated by oil based products.