Adidas ADIZERO Boost Trail Shoe
ADIZERO XT BOOST TRAIL
- Model Shown: Adizero XT Boost Trail shoe
- Lugged Continental rubber sole with Boost cushioning
- 276 gram
- RRP: £90 approx
- Fit: Comfortable fit, but found the width restrictive as prefer a wider forefoot.
- What we did in it: Dry single track trail. The odd wet run in Englands South Downs
- How they fared: dry trails they were pretty good. In wet and boggy conditions the upper does not drain and dry quick enough to be my first choice for those all too familiar conditions running in the British mountains.
ABOUT ADIDAS TERREX
Part of the German sportswear giant Adidas. Terrex is the brands entry into the outdoor performance market. Whilst the outdoor world can be skeptical of the big sportswear brands entering, Adidas has been incredibly supportive of the up and coming generation of climbers, trail runners and outdoor adventure athletes.
There is a fine balance between the outdoor adventure sports desire for functional, fit for purpose garments and the big sports brands desire to constantly evolve technology. Using their skills of sponsorship, production and design, Adidas has the ability to be a great addition to the world of outdoor adventure sports if they ensure they uphold the standards expected by adventure athletes.